Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Snow is my friend.

I don't get school was cancelled yesterday from the snow fall. What the hell? It's Canada, it's January of COURSE there's snow! What the hell is wrong? I'm about to give the 'back in my day' speech but it would be a little obvious at this point.

lame. the world is getting weird on me. It used to be the other way around. I was more comfortable when it was the other way around.


Like this song. It reminds me of winter for some reason.

Today's Song of the Day is "Prelude for Lute" Performed by Andrés Segovia off his 1987 Album Segovia Collection, The (Vol. 1): All-Bach Program , composed by Johann Sebastian Bach in 1714 (probably.)

Crazy Fact: Bach the old perve married his cousin.

njoy

1 comment:

annabanana said...

dude, you think that's bad? check out my experience in vancouver.... (latest blog entry). every word is true.