Sunday, January 23, 2005

A Shovel Full of Justice.

I like shovelling snow.

Go figure. I'm probably just going batty suck in my hole in the ground. So I decide to take it out on the snow. either way it's oddly satisfing. Unlike most things these day you get to do something and see an immediate result. YOu don't sit at a computer and double click the snow shoveling program and wait for it to open then after your finished shovelling hit send and hope it goes through or accidently copy over it without backing up and lose your snow shovelling. it good. and I can't believe people are paying to go to the gym, shit just bring a shovel to work and during your lunch break shovel the sidewalk or some old ladies driveway. Can you imagine if all the muscle-heads decided to do good for the world instead of mindlessly lifting heavy things. And what a world if they started with shovelling driveways for free. They would be like super heroes.

Capt. Muscleman: Look snow! Let me get my patented Muscleman snowmaster uber-shovel!
Ratboy: Holy snowflakes Cap! There's at least two inches of snow and more falling EVERY SECOND!!
Capt. Muscleman: No Time to Waste! Call the Nubodys Musclemen Army (Local 212) into action!
Ratboy: Right away Cappo!

I'll tell ya the wouldn't be cancelling school. There would be nary an old lady in want of a clear driveway (you'd be putting those loser boy scouts right out of business.) Come on you muscleheads! Yeah Mike I'm talking to you! (Look I mentioned your name. I expect an e-mail.) Go shovel some old poor old ladies driveway you'll feel like a million bucks after.


Today's Song of the Day is "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes off their 2003 album "Elephant."

Crazy Fact: This album was entirely written and recorded without the use of computers. (oh my god... today's link is a history of snow shovelling. Just click the Title of this entry. I dare you to read the whole thing.)

njoy

No comments: