Monday, January 24, 2005

Here Comes the Snow Again.

Oh you become what you hate. I always hated those out of touch, smarty-pants, holier-than-thou, wet-blanket mature students. Look at me. Complaining about snow days and project deadlines being pushed back and 'What havoc it is wreaking on my weekly schedule.' wow. That maybe the lamest thing I ever said and meant in my entire life. This is the moment when I become old, I've officially past the threshold. See give up booze for a while and instantly I turn into a middle aged stay at home parent. I'm a fucking Tea-Totter. fuck. shit. See that Nietchze guy was bang on the money. Getting shitfaced every once in a while keeps you honest, (though he put it a little differently.)

Anyway, I can't believe that between last Monday and this monday I've lost 3 days of school to snow. Should this be a god-damn surprise that it's snowing? It's CANADA. plow the damn roads. I'm so mad... I'm as MAD as HELL AND...and... I guess I can't take a bit more so... carry on.


Today's Song of the Day is "Black Coffee" by Julie London of her 1960 album "Around Midnight."

Crazy Fact: She was married to Jack Webb of Dragnet fame for seven years.

njoy

No comments: