Saturday, January 08, 2005

Bored with Regis and Kelly

Live with Regis and Kelly really is the lowest depths Television has ever sunk. I rank it lower then Springer or 7th Heaven or even Full House. It's awful. Shotty production values, utterly un-interesting crap-o-la, It happened to be on and I watched a bit of 'the wedding special' it was beyond boring, the banter was stale as far as I could tell they Regis and Kelly didn't even like each other. Everyone seemed pissed off at each other. 'Seal' was the musical guest, he talked and looked like his was in a dentists office awaiting bad news. Hunched over and bored, just like me. Lame lame lame. I can't believe television gets worse every time I turn it on.


Today's Song of the Day is "Good Times Bad Times" by Led Zeppelin off there 1969 album 'Led Zeppelin.'

Crazy Fact: Bonzo (John Bonham) used only one bass drum and pedal to play this song. car-razy.

njoy

1 comment:

rootwood said...

Your comments about TV are duly noted, but I would like to point out that you are fishing in the wrong waters my friend. I would agree that daytime TV is getting worse and worse, but, well, duh.

Before you go and toss your tube out the window, you might want to have a look at some of the good stuff - Six Feet Under, The Supranos and Sex in the City are amoung the more critically acclaimed shows out there, and I have to say that they deserve it. It is so refreshing to watch a show on TV that is as surprising and moving and provoking as a good movie.

On a more cheesy-fun note, you should look at shows like Lost, The Apprentice, and the new Battlestar Galactica. They are not exactly on the same level as Sex in the City, but they are non-moronic TV fun.

- r -