Sunday, September 10, 2006

Vomit Comet

Wow. I went on the Cat on the way back from Bar Harbour and it wasn't fun. It goes pretty fast, but man it's make people ill.

I start feeling pretty bad after we hit full speed. The rocking at that point was severe enough that you couldn't walk without at least one hand on the rail at all times. I trying looking outside. that made it worse. I tried walking around. It was distracting but I kept seeing people looking green and forlorn or tying close used barf bags, which was not encouraging. I finally couldn't take it and went to the can and sat in a stall. I refused to throw-up, though my body felt it was imparitive, I knew it wouldn't help.

I sat there for 2 hours and 5 minutes. I heard this terrible movie 'RV' over the speaker system. It wasn't helping. I thought it would be funny to say "robin william's new movie was so bad I puked through it", but again, not worth it. While I sat there trying to find my happy place, I heard people puking all around me. You'd think it would send me over the edge, but actually each time I heard that heaving and spattering A half smile would grow across my face. Puking is always funny, but more than that I felt a sense of victory. An evil sense of victory, a kind of "nay nay puker! I you suck. I didn't puke, but you did! nay nay." It kept me going.

I held on, I made it and at this point I have to thank the pukers for making that possible.


Today's Song of the Day is "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins off their 1993 album "Siamese Dream"

Crazy Fact: Bassist D'Arcy Wretzky and guitarist James Iha had a messy break-up just before this album was recorded.

njoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy Fact: The only thing more foul than the Smashing Pumpkins was bassist D'Arcy Wretzky's spoiled meat curtins.

Mad'Nis said...

DUDES, they just found meat in southern Germany, for use in Donairs which are very popular here, which was FOUR YEARS OLD! One piece was thawed out, and it was actually GREEN.

That is some seriously spoiled meat.

Thai with tofu and peanut sauce, anyone?

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!

My sides just blew out my chest and soda out the nose.

Nis, you so owe me a new keyboard!