Saturday, September 09, 2006

Let The Book Geek Awaken!

Beware... You may lose many hours of you life if you follow this link. Signing up is far too easy. I though I'd give it a try I put in one book, looked at it, then ran to my book shelf grabbed a chunk of books and entered them. I'm trying to control myself. It's hard. Here is my Collection so far.

Finding the exact cover of my copy is the true source of my obsession.

AND I've added a LibraryThing Widget to this page scroll down and You'll see it.


Today's Song of the Day is "Bookends Theme" by Simon & Garfunkel off their 1966 album "Bookends."

Crazy Fact: No time for crazy Facts I gotta log some more books.

njoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bromidic - dull and tiresome but with pretensions of significance or originality.

Kinda like the previous comment. Thank goodness for the online thesaurus. I agree though, sounds like a waste of time.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. That was more of a comment on my intelligence - or lack thereof. When it comes to constructing sentences with words I'm like a monkey trying to build a replica of the Taj Mahal with his own feces. Though for some, the effort is cute and endearing.

Go Steelers !