Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Not all Americans are sheep.

Here's a piece commentary quoted from MSNBC:

And anyone who claims that I and others like me are "soft,"or have "forgotten" the lessons of what happened here is at best a grasping, opportunistic, dilettante and at worst, an idiot whether he is a commentator, or a Vice President, or a President.

It's all very good. but pro-american, but that's to be expected. baby steps.


Today's Song of the Day is "Prelude for piano No.6 in G minor, Op. 23/5" performed by Vladimir Horowitz off his album "Horowitz Encores" composed by Sergei Rachmaninov in 1901.

Crazy Fact: The dismal reception of Rachmaninov's Symphony No. 1, led to an extended period of depression and self-doubt, which he overcame with the aid of hypnosis.

njoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read some of this guys stuff - I'm still on the fence as I hear that he has been feuding with Bill O'Reilly which strongly goes against his credibility. The whole liberal / conservative wrestlemania they got going down there really bores me to tears. I want to read columns by the weed smokin', anti-abortionist who collects guns and sings in the church choir. If such an interesting person exits.

Anonymous said...

I've read some of this guys stuff - I'm still on the fence as I hear that he has been feuding with Bill O'Reilly which strongly goes against his credibility. The whole liberal / conservative wrestlemania they got going down there really bores me to tears. I want to read columns by the weed smokin', pro-abortionist who collects guns and sings in the church choir. If such an interesting person exits.

Anonymous said...

Ug - double post - sorry - anti/pro abortion - sorry. I don't think I had a point anyway.