Monday, March 20, 2006

Wedding in the Wild.

Ok we are getting married in Kejimkujik.



We both really like the idea. My main concern is that we can't have a fire because the fire index will be too crazy high. This will be a total unknown. Waiting and seeing sux cox. Others have voiced the conserns that people won't go cuz it's far. dude. you can't go? or you don't want to go. You don't want to go? cool I'm not offended. I'm glad your not going out of some sense of obligation.

must have fire
must have singing around fire

Instead of driving away in the just-married-mobile we will canoe away through the mist into our future. (And we can do it the canoe once out of sight!!! hehe er on our own private island which ever seems better at the time.)

She can get married barefoot and I can get married out in the world (not some church or hall or some like humanity tainted construction.) So we are both happy. It better work cuz I'll be pissed if it doesn't.

I'd rather elope then get married in a hall, and I'd rather be dead then get married in a church. So, like I said, this better work.

more at 6.


Today's Song of the Day is "Stella By Starlight" by Miles Davis (with John Coltrane, Cannonball Adderley, Bill Evans, Paul Chambers and Jimmy Cobb) off the 1958 album "'58 Sessions Featuring Stella by Starlight"

Crazy Fact: In October 1972, Miles Davis broke both his ankles in a car accident. ouch.

njoy

4 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

That is a beautiful idea. I don't think I can make it... but the Atlantic Ocean is a big excuse. If I were in Halifax, I'd bicycle to it if I had to.

kudos and kudos!

Anonymous said...

that is mean to say you'd rather die than wed in a church. thanks a lot.

Pif said...

Who are you and why are you reading my blog? Go talk to Jesus or Satan or one of your other imaginary friends.

Anonymous said...

Fuckin right Pif!
I too would rather be dead than get married in a church. I think your union out in the wild, out in the magesty of nature is the best way to celebrate.
I fail to see how anonymous could feel that your post is "mean". Mean is when an organisation like the church (and yes I am grouping them) preaches hate and ignorance in the name of "God". The world would be a better place IMHO if collectively we came to the realization that if there was any "god" worth worshipping, it was the one we stand on with our own two feet.
She is capable of much more beauty, magic, and complex love than any of our imaginary friends put together on any scale.
Can't wait for your party in the trees.
Peace