Sunday, March 12, 2006

they changed shit

This whole bloggin thing is turned upsidedown on me! I wrote a whole bunch, but I keep writing them at school and couldn't pick a song from here. So there will be a whole slew coming at once.

I know that make for unhappy inboxes. oh well. we can make it. we have to suffer through it together.

And I figured out an easy way to attach pictures so I've done that a few times. Maybe I'll put album pictures too just for kicks. well see.

ok ok I have to pick a song of the day off the top of my head. umm... and I can't have picked it before. Anything from Glenn Gould's 1982 Goldberg Variations is too easy (1982 is waay better imho, not just because of the quality of the recording either... serious, but that's a rant on it's own.) and not like ten of you will actually like it... hmm... topical, sassy, good listin', seat of my pants...

Today's Song of the Day is "About A Girl" by Nirvana off their 1994 album "Unplugged In New York."

Crazy Fact: In 1986 that band that would be called nirvana was called Skid Row. HAHAHAH! How unfortunate.

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

I like the Cibo Matto version better. Have you heard it, oh non-reader of comments?