Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Comment No Comment.

of COURSE I read the comments. It just seems wrong to comment. I have this whole blog to comment with. This is my huge comment space. This is me, that is everyone else, (well anyone who cares) That's not the rule or anything that's just weird little me.

I love the comments, they are also e-mailed to me (as you fellow bloggers know) so I don't miss any.

To answer all your questions:

It's a snippet from a conversation I had/am having on the e-mail-ma-tron. Thanks Cel, I liked it to, So I put just that bit up.

Yes, I've heard the Cibo Matto version but I can't find the cover of the ep it's from. I like it, but I like it different. The live nirvana version is painful, exposed and emotionally complex. The cibo matto version danceable, fun and glossy.

And 'Nis I'm talking about boys 'n' girls and maybe someday when your a little older, ask me again and I'll explain it to you. (HAHA! that was too mean/easy/fun not to do)

Well I guess I have to send it now.


Today's Song of the Day is "About a Girl" by Cibo Matto off there 2000 EP "Moonchild."

Crazy fact: I already feel guilty about being mean to dennis on the blog-a-matron.

njoy

3 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

Boys and girls? What's the difference? ;-)

wow my wortdestätigung is "gfpanz". that's cool.

Gfpanz!

Mad'Nis said...

I mean Wortbestätigung, sorry about that. Boys and girls, d's and b's, I get confused.

Probably you didn't notice...

yziczp!

Mad'Nis said...

Re: Wrong to comment.

It's wrong (imho) to post in the comments. But it makes sense to discuss the post. That's the difference between a post and a comment. You commented as a post... I dunno about that one, you rule twister, breaker, bender!

I gotta post something. After my shower.