Thursday, March 09, 2006

Morning, the Nexus of Happiness.

Try to keep your first two hours happy and running smoovely.

I was once told that if you have a problem in the first two hours of your day, at the end of the day you will have a bad day regardeless of how the rest of your day is went.

So a happy life means a life of happy mornings.

I thought it was bullshit. Then I got out of bed and stubbed my toe (BAD!) on the way to the bathroom. My day was shit. I stubbed my toe at lunch, I hurt a bit and forget about it.

It's all about beginnings, make sure it's starts on the right foot and DON'T stub your toe.

Guru pif signing off. peacebewithyourahmmmmm...


Today's Song of the Day is "Oh Shit" by Pharcyde off there 1992 albuum "Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde."

Crazy Fact: Hardson, Wilcox, and Robinson were all dancers and choreographers who met on the L.A. underground club circuit in the late '80s, worked together for a while, and served a stint as dancers on In Living Color.

njoy

No comments: