Wednesday, May 18, 2005

this blog has a shitty name and that why i like it

I thought many times I should change it to something witty like all of these other cool kids. But 'Song of The Day' is so banal, so utterly unimaginative, decidedly impersonal, only vaguely interesting and not charming, not even in the slightest... it's almost a disguise. It's so uninviting, it's a counter advertisment. I like the idea of people thinking "That sounds dumb, pass."

All the kids who do not go to school because you are too cool for it can read the snappy named blogs and to you I say all that glitters is not gold. SO hey you! not you... YOU! Yeah you, don't read this. you suck, get lost and take your silly dog toto with you. (such an aweful band too, ick.)


Today's Song of the Day is "The Hustle" by Van McCoy off his 1975 album "Disco Baby."

Crazy Fact: Van Allen Clinton McCoy died of a massive heart attack in Englewood, NJ, on July 6, 1979, exactly six months shy of his 40th birthday.

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

Um, I sorta like Toto. The band. Sometimes. Well I liked what they did for the Dune soundtrack.