Monday, May 02, 2005

Give Me That Rockin' Head.

It was a metal show a real one, Blinding lights, Marshall stacks, Crowd surfing, that glow of light around the silouette in front of you, the ghostly faces of hundreds behind and

so
very
loud.

So many metalheads. I had no idea there were so many men of the metal in this city. Every 30-Something corporate sell-out must've dusted off there leathers and Metallica T-shirts to relive the old days. I was mostly a poser. They may drive their mazdaerwhatever to their cubical, calculator and speed dial everyday but I betcha they know more of the lyrics than me. Actually I'm just a reformed corporate sell-out... who doesn't know the lyrics to 'Ace of Spades' let alone ANYTHING ELSE. So they are one rung higher then me on the coolness later that night I suppose.

Curses! I'll get you for this Corporate Sell-out Man!
I wonder who the supervillian is in this? Not easy so to determine. hmm.

anyway... Rock Rocks! more rock shows! more rock shows! don't make me MOVE goddamn it. next bring RADIOHEAD! It can't be that hard to replace a motor with a radio.

DO it!


Of COURSE Today's Song of the Day is "Ace of Spades" off their 1980 Album "Ace of Spades."

Crazy Fact: Lead Singer Lemmy Kilmister was born on Christmas Eve and briefly worked as a roadie for Jimi Hendrix.

njoy

No comments: