Monday, May 09, 2005

Stinky Wizzleteeth.

I'm an anti-dentite.


"So we haven't seen you since," looks over sholder, "...1998."

"umm..." (very smooth, oW OW ow ow OW!)

"So are you still a...," looks over shoulder, "gra-fic desine-ner."

"umm..." (OW ow ow OW oWWW!)

"Is your address still Agricola Street."

"umm..." (never again, never never never)


Look your shoveing what might as well be a red hot poker into my gums and when your not and I can close my tired crampt jaw you want.. by the way, of COURSE they're bleeding and it consern me TOO! ...to know what I do for a living. no. no way ye who causes such pain and disfort need not know such things. Your my torturer not my friend.

Anyway... I have THREE cavities and I've been booked for an HOUR! a fucking HOUR of needles and drilling and open mouthed misery. FUCK! hows that for a suck fest. it was 102 bucks to clean polish Xray and Diagnose ick. The cleaning made my teeth feel like super heroes though. Which is nice for them. They've been so unhappy for so long. I'm glad they are getting a chance to shine and feel good about themselves. but the villian cavities still lurk, though there days are numbered.


Today's Song of the Day is "Oh! You Pretty Things" by David Bowie off his 1971 album "Hunky Dory."

Crazy Fact: Upon completing his first album he spent several weeks in a Scottish Buddhist monastery.

njoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, the last time I saw a dentist was just before New Years Eve, and he was emergency-injecting my gums with antibiotics so I could enjoy the holiday. That was intense. I think it cost 50€... but the surgery I need eventually to rebuild my gums will cost way too much. ick. All because I'm a post-mouth-reconstruction cyborg.

Makin' the big bucks playin' with Photoshop at the Max Planck institute this week, setting up an einstein exhibition. I thought of you.