Sunday, May 29, 2005

Soma.

I went to the shrink. Why is it called a shrink?

Anyway, I'm getting drugs to make me more like all of you. I'm taking the brain pill, the soma. Conformity pays off I guess, so I'm led to believe by My Academic Transcript, which is kicking me in the ass. Pointing and laughing at me. It tells me if I take 'focusin' er whatever I can really fix it's wagon. So a wagon fixin' it is.

Today's Song of the Day is "Potato Head Blues" by Louis Armstrong, Originally Composed in 1923, this version is recorded in 1957 off and taken off "Satchmo: A Musical Autobiography."

Crazy Fact: He dropped out of school at 11 and on December 31, 1912, he fired a gun during a New Year's Eve celebration, for which he was sent to reform school. He studied music there and played cornet and bugle in the school band, eventually becoming its leader.

njoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a cool fact.
xomo