Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Steve Martin is a Jerk.

Dude. I've been let down by my childhood a few times recently. For Example: I thought Steve Martin 'lost it.' dude, I'm afraid to say, he may never of had it. I thought 'Father of the Bride' and 'Parenthood' were the shameful products of a career gone sour, they may just be products of a lame lame man. I done gone 'n' growed up I reckon. shit. I'm a little scared to see 'the jerk' I thought that was the funniest movie ever fro years, but I also thought that of 'the man with two brains' not so funny. dude. Me 'n' Cel couldn't even finish it.

You mean... it was never good. That's too much for me to handle. I never ever ever had bad taste. I'm Sure of it. SURE OF IT!


Today's Song of the Day is "Livin' On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi off their 1986 album "Slippery When Wet."

Crazy Fact: Desmond Child wrote this song and also wrote "Who Let the Dogs Out" and "Livin' la Vida Loca" and "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)" this I find crazy... ok how about Jon Bon Jovi's real name is Jon Bongiovi... BONG!

njoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...are you forgetting about planes trains and automobiles? that one may restore your faith...
'cause ya gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith...you gotta have faith.

crazy fact - or maybe not so crazy - george michael is back and he rocks!

Mad'Nis said...

Actually... didn't "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid" fail to suck? I don't think I've actually seen the movie, but I have some German friends who say the words "Cleaning lady" and then fall down laughing, which is, in itself, pretty funny.

haha, ahem.

Anonymous said...

actually, the jerk is awesome...better every time i see it. it's hard to believe the same guy wrote 2 brains.
this is celery. and celery knows funny.