Wednesday, February 09, 2005

3 out of 10 is bad

Do this. We know nothing and by 'we' i mean 'I' about Canadian music. I'd try to make up for it by making it Canada Week on SOTD but I don't have the stomach to send out Helix, Payolas and Zappacosta tunes for the rest of the week. Oh god if you can name me a worse Canadian 'artist' that Zappacosta, I'd like to hear it no no I mean see it. If it's that bad seeing is enough.. really.

Honestly I had trouble filling out that stupid quiz I was bored to tears. As soon as I read names like David Foster, Master T and "Canada’s Polka King" well my eyes were rolling so exaggeratedly I could hear myself get dizzy. god 'Master T'! Jesus! I want to say the Master and The Mister duke it out for the true 'T' title. I guess I really just wanna see Master T get the crap kicked out of him, I don't care if's it's by a pack of kids.


Today's Song of the Day is "The Seeker" by The Who off their 2000 compliation "BBC Sessions."

Crazy Fact: In 1965, Daltrey claimed he would kill himself before reaching 30 because he didn't want to get old. He still performs this, explaining that the song is about an attitude, not a physical age. I saw him in an infomerical for a 60's music compliation and he is all attitude. all attitude.

njoy

3 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

I scored a 5. Good guesses, I mean Raffi? Everything grows? Wasn't that his problem?

Mad'Nis said...

Dude, if you are bored and like tests, try this one:

A silly IQ testI'm not telling you what I got. Nya nya.

Anonymous said...

I got 6/10. Apparently you suck.

JR