Monday, February 07, 2005

It's Been a Long Time.

I'm writing again. my life fell into a whole unexpectedly. oops. I never seem to look where I'm going. can I get an 'amen!' Am I the only one? no. c'mon. do it you losers. anyway.

my feet are stinky. At the height of my procrastination I laundered my slippers. that's a painful thing to admit but it's true. My feet were stinky so I laundered my slippers. laundered... that's the only way to wash slippers really. laundered. And I had buttered scones and tea on the trolley. laundered. really that word makes about as much sense as me laundering slippers.

The Other Half of Me: HEY PIF... YEAH YOU IDIOT BOY... if your feet smell wash your FEET, dumb-ass, not the slippers. FUCK! How did I get stuck with you of all people.

Well anyway... nothings working I washed my boot liners too. they still stink.

The Other Half: ... oh ...my ...god. (long angry pause) FEET!

Maybe it's the carpet?

The Other Half of Me: for GOD SAKE man! FEET! FEET!


Todays' Song of the Day "Sexy Boy" by Air off their 1998 album" Moon Safari."

Crazy Fact: They did the soundtrack to the Sofia Coppola film The Virgin Suicides in early 2000. not crazy enuf. but I don't care. I got nuthin'

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

Your feet smell. Amen.

Sometimes our lives fall into a hole. Gesundheit.

Sometimes our lives fall into a whole. You are Borg.