Friday, February 11, 2005

A is for Asshole J is for Jackass

I'm tired of jackasses infiltrating my life. I have little patience for them treating me and/or my friends like shit. Jackasses. And I'm not talking about those friendly MTV jackasses hurting themselves for our amusement. I'm talking about full of shit Jackasses that talk out there asses and believe the shit they say. They'll say whatever sounds like the right thing to say and believe it. That's the killer. They convince themselves, that's what makes them so believable. Such Jackasses.

An Asshole, doesn't believe his lies but KNOWS he's lying. Actually I think that's a bastard. Hence the Lying Bastard. I'm not even sure what an asshole is... insensitive and belligerent, combative and loud, maybe? Maybe I don't know. I guess I need to understand my asshole. I need a mirror. I've hoid of navel-gazing, but this is re-DICK-u-lass.


Today's Song of the Day is "The House That Jack Built" by Aretha Franklin released in 1968.

Crazy Fact: Aretha Franklin had two kids by the age of 16. AND is a high school drop-out, y'aa-aall!

njoy

2 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

Assholes and Jackasses, Bastards and Cunts. Hmm.

I reckon a jackass is the most harmless of the lot. Usually. Talking out of their asses. It's like white noise, isn't it?

An asshole, I would say, is a downgraded cunt. An asshole will really make you angry, maybe with lies, a cunt will make you angry and want to kill yourself or someone else, maybe by twisting the truth.

Bastards, so many bastards. Lucky bastards, cheating bastards, lying bastards, rich bastards, poor bastards, fat bastards, blonde bastards, it almost just means "Guy". I mean, you can say "bastard" with a smile on your face, easy. All my friends are bastards, I love them all. Bastards are products of chance, the children of chaos and unplanning. I salute bastards.

They go along with bitches, who can have ones complete respect or disdain depending on whose side they're on.

So, what the hell happenned to start this tirade anyway?

Anonymous said...

someone was very mean to celery.
someone was a jackass...and an asshole...someone is a bad, bad man.