Friday, December 24, 2004

We Doan Need No Steenkeen' Baadges.

Maybe I'm just getting old but, I'm never taking a shower again.

Well, not untill spring anyway. I got the heaviest case of face dandruff I've ever seen. It was monsterous. Then I had to smear this 'moisterizer' grease all over my face. Have you heard of this stuff? It's awful and smelly and greasy and nasty. Well going without showers means all natural face grease. Two scoops of all natural face grease for me.

Maybe If I stop showering I can sell my face grease and hair grease scrapings at the mall in my very own kiosk. That would be a pretty sweet gig, huh? It would take quite some time to scrape enough to fill a jar though, hmm. I guess I could cut it with margerine or something.

Or I could get a factory of the unwashed to scrape and save there personal grease.

nice.


Today's Song of the Day is "Lonesome Town" by Ricky Nelson off his 1959 Album "Ricky Sings Again."

Crazy Fact: He died (along with his fiancée) in a private plane crash on December 31, 1985, on his way to a New Year's Eve gig in Dallas, at the age of 45.

njoy

No comments: