Monday, December 06, 2004

Bed is Better.

I heard once that if the first 2.5 hours of the day go well your probably going to say the day went well at the end of the day, whereas if one thing goes wrong in that first 2 hours, you day is for shit. go back to bed and try again. Oh my god I should have gone to bed after the first 15 minutes this morning. fuck.

You know your truly having a bad when you say to yourself well, nothing can make this day any better. Go hide in you room until it passes. There's no hope anymore. when you say well nothing can make it only worse, that's hope. It not true, somthing can ALWAYS make it worse.

Just go back to bed, call in sick, skip your classes, let the kids starve, let the insane run the asylum for just one day, you'll be better off. Take a sedative, escape anyway you can.

I'm going to take this too far I can tell: If I get up and stub my toe. I'll call it a day. If the floor is cold I'll jump back in bed and try again. if the air smells bad, if the suns in your eyes. whatever, you name it.

'Nuke the site from orbit it's the only way to be sure.'


Today's Song of the Day is "Going Down The Road Feeling Bad" by Elizabeth Cotten from her 1958 recordings off "Freight Train & Other North Carolina Folk Songs And Tunes."

Crazy Fact: She was born in 1893. She continued to work as a domestic until she was 70.

njoy

No comments: