Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm Glad I'll be Dead 200 Years From Now.

weird song I like it, check it out. It's swingin'

I think it's strange that at one time 'the kids are into swing' means they're going to hell, or playing that D and D, or how Elvis was going to damn their souls, or bebop. To me it sounds like the bad old days of burning witches or walking to school through driving snow or World Wars or plagues wiping out a third of the population of every city in europe, or a fire that burns the whole city down, was hell. You know, shit like that doesn't happen these days. Can you imagine if a plague wiped out a third of the population of New York City or one third of all of North America? Or if there brought back public executions by burning? or The Andrew Sisters and the Mills Brothers. Jumpin' Jesus!

Conservative Dude, you are so wrong. Your world sux. You hold on to your sucky world of sexism and racism, hold you're self-righteousness, ignorance and intollerance as tight as you can as close to your heart as possible. Hold on to it until the very end, 'cause I don't want it, take it to the grave with you and we can bury both your asses at once. Can you imagine what kind of an asshole your great great great great grandfather was? He was from like 1720 or 1790 or someshit and all into slavery, or the monarchy and beating his wife and racism, homophobia and all kinds of crap. Even if he was on the vanguard he was still so waaay backward it would be hard to look him in the eye.

anyway really old dead conservative dude, or not so conservative dude really old dude, you were wrong, the world hasn't gone to hell and kids today wasn't the problem. It was you. We don't burn witches anymore and that's for the best. So I, for one, am glad your dead and not voting anymore. And by the way most of your music stank to high heaven.

The worst part of this is if you disagree with me you're getting old and if you agree with me, you WILL get old and think the worlds going to hell. and worse STILL... so will I. I'll think I was so foolish in my youth and blame kids today, hell, I'm starting.

Oh well life sucks (and you don't know it and then you figure it out) and then you die.


Today's Song of the Day is "(Otto Make That) Riff Staccato" by Duke Ellington released in 1945.

Crazy Fact: Duke, was the son of a White House butler, James Edward Ellington.

njoy

No comments: