Saturday, December 18, 2004

Die With Your Glasses On.

Well while I'm on the topic, what kind of coward wants to die in their sleep or says 'as long as it's not painful' Don't get me wrong I don't want to die like Braveheart or anything, but without a pot of pain who would you know you were dying? What's that smell? Oh Shit that was the Aroma of Death, shit. Now I'm Dead, Fuck! I miss everything. dammit!

I imagine those last few moments that you KNOW is the last few moments would the most precious. Can you IMAGINE the regrets that would come flooding in? I'm going to die wearing THESE pants or Fuck, I shoulda heaved the diet and had that doughnut this morning or why didn't I go to Paris, I should've forgot about that damn stereo or Paris kinda sucked, I should at least bought a decent stereo or man-o-man I can't BELEIVE I'm going to die with 24 dollars and 30 cents in my bank account, what a waste I could've taken a friend to a movie or SOMETHING.

eye's open baby. And it better be interesting because I've waited and built-up to this moment for my WHOLE life and if I get distracted by the TV or some girls breasts I'll be mad as hell. Make that last ride Loud and Fast and Dangerous with a Big Light show at the end that I keep hearing is 'SOoo GREat' well it better be 'cause it's the last light show I'm ever gonna see and I don't really want my life to be anti-climatic, it would be a lame waste of a perfectly good life and more importantly MINE. And this puppy is pretty important to me.


Today's Song of the Day is "In My Life" by The Beatles off their 1965 album "Rubber Soul."

Crazy Fact: I hope Ringo is the last to go.

njoy

1 comment:

annabanana said...

of couse he will be. everyone knows that the beatles are dying in reverse order of talent.