Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A Brain with No Vacancy.

If I have to cram one more new thing into this brain... The top of my head is going to pop off and it's all going fizz and pop like an agitated beer. see! SEE! I said 'agitated' what happened to my stupid words like 'allshookeyshakey beer' damn scienceses. There smartifying me, hey! that's better. smartifying is good. ok anyway enough already, jesus I can't fill my brain with ANY more new words like 'amphibole' or 'for(int i=0;i=array.length;i++)' or 'eudimonia (er whatever)' we are all full up. No vacancies mister, your going to have to find somewhere else to sleep, somewhere else to sell your goddamned encyclopedia's we are closed for christmas.

I'm just sick of trying to be alone and quiet and stuffing my brain with new shit. It's so unnatural.


Today's Song of the Day is "Tired of Being Alone" by Al Green off his 1971 Album "Gets Next to You."

Crazy Fact: At the height of his popularity, Green's former girlfriend, Mrs. Mary Woodson, broke into his Memphis home in October 1974 and poured boiling grits on the singer as he was bathing, inflicting second-degree burns on his back, stomach and arm; after assaulting Green, she killed herself with his gun. Green interpreted the violent incident as a sign from God that he should enter the ministry. By 1976, he had bought a church in Memphis and had become an ordained pastor of the Full Gospel Tabernacle.

njoy

No comments: