Thursday, December 23, 2004

I Call This Christmas Vacation at Home

I'm often braver when I sleep. I'm lying in bed half asleep, thinking about my day what I'm going to do what I'm going to say, how this time I'm going to take it all the way. and then when it comes to it, I open my e-mail to say it to them or sit in front of that formidable task, I sit, ready, perched on the edge of action, but my cowardly brain has run elsewhere, to the fridge, to check the mail, to call a friend and finally there rest of me gets up and follows and I seem to follow my brain around like that for the rest of the day.


Today's Song of the Day is "Don't Do It" by The Band off their 1972 album "Rock Of Ages."

Crazy Fact: This is a cover?! I had no idea. It's an old Lamont Dozier/Brian Holland Motown tune, crazy.

njoy


No comments: