Thursday, June 22, 2006

Your taste is all in your mouth.

"et tu JR?"

It seems there is a growing concern of agitators who lack enthusiam for my recent musical selections. I ask you good and loyal people of the SOTD to expose these malcontents for what they are TRAITORS! It is time for us to band together to protect, these precious precious thing we have. You must abandon all critical thought and give yourself over wholly to the mob, only as a mob motivated by fear with me as your leader can we defeat terrorism and bring order to Iraq... er... the SOTD!


Today's Song of the Day is "Check The Rhime" by A Tribe Called Quest off their 1991 album "The Low End Theory."

Crazy Fact: They were on the 1994 Lollapalooza Tour. (I was going to send C+C Music factory in protest, but I lost my nerve.)

njoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't take criticsm well do you? Your just mad cause your funny-head jedi sucks.

JR AKA Brutus

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just play more Slayer, College-Boy. You'd make more people happy.

RAINING BLOOD!
FROM A LACERATED SKY!!
BLEEDING ITS HORROR
CREATING MY STRUCTURE
NOW I SHALL REIGN IN BLOOD!!!

See, I'm happier already.

Plus, it would be Number-One-Supercool.
Besides, it's like that saying thery have for Jell-o: There's always room for more Thrash-metal.

Mad'Nis said...

Hey! It's back! What happenned?

Anonymous said...

You post songs?