Monday, June 26, 2006

I was gone...

A very scarey moment as my blog (this blog) disappeared for a few days. The crazy thing is my first thought was they took me down for my criticisim of the anti-terrorist legislation. And before I thought that was totally stupid. I managed to paint a whole picture in my mind of them kicking down my door taking me away and holding me without charging me or letting me contact anyone and being all mean to me 'cause of my views.

What bugs me about that is I thought it was possible, if even only for a moment. To me, I should have concluded that it ha d begun Aliens had attacked the blog server and were invading the planet, then the Canadian gestapo was going to kick down my door and take me away.

If this disappearing blog thing happens to you, don't call your lawyer, just REPUBLISH the whole thing in the dashboard.

Here's a reality check: http://www.freepressinternational.com/nsa-4th-amendment.html


Today's Song of the Day is "You Can't Hurry Love" by The Supremes off their 1966 album "Supremes A' Go-Go."

Crazy Fact: This album "Supremes A' Go-Go" was the group's first number one pop album.

njoy

No comments: