Sunday, June 19, 2005

Numbaz

I know this is Blog-o-centric of me but dude! I got 1000 hits in a month!! What the hell? That's crazyness. I don't think I'll make that high a number again, I'm too spotty on the entries. oops. I'll try to do better.

Ah yes... a sad song. hmm... I think this might be the saddest song EVER. Damn he was good.


Today's Song of the Day is "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" by Hank Williams released as a single in 1949.

Crazy Fact: The leaf fell very very far from the tree. His son pretty much totally bites.

njoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could be a stalker....

i'll miss you in france! 5r will be happy to have you here, though.

hey dennis, will you be in paris between june 30th and july 8th?

c

Mad'Nis said...

Great sheite I'm replying to Celery on Pif's blog. Trotzdem.

Hey Cel, I'd be happy to meet you once more in gay Paris, except that my 56-year-old mum left North America for the first time in her life today, and I plan to meet her in Prague after she checks out the sights in Medjigorie, or whatever it's called. July 2nd. Day trip.

And Cel, prepare yourself mentally. If it's 34 degrees in Berlin, it ain't chilly in Paris.

Feel free to drop into Berlin if the Man suggests you might get something out of it. ;-) Lot's of lost souls here, finding themselves among the ghosts and tattoos, not starving to death like they would in Paris.... ;-)

But we'll always have Paris, ah, what a pleasant distraction that was.