Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Kooking K.D.

As you all know I can't cook at all. I think what I do should be called 'kooking' just because, what I do and what others do should not be in the same catagory, NOT called by the same word.

That being said, I was recently reminded of my favourite Kraft Dinner trick. No milk. Totally. There's my Kooking advice for you all. Lotsa butter, no milk, creamy and thick tastey and bad for you. yum.

ok back to sad song week...


Today's Song of the Day is "Miss Otis Regrets" composed by Cole Porter, performed by Ella Fitzgerald off her 1956 album "The Cole Porter Songbook."

Crazy Fact: Porter was in the French army during World War I, and spent the '20s in Paris as the husband of a wealthy woman.

njoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take offence to the "kook" part:)HK