Thursday, June 02, 2005

Clicking to Insanity

I'm totally addicted to Digital Photography.
I'm totally addicted to Flickr.

Flickr is this post your photos thingy. The real problem is that I don't OWN a digital camera. But I know people who do, so I borrow them constantly.

These three things are sort of messing me up. The posting them thing feeds the taking the pictures thing which fuels the taking somebodies camera around with me to take pictures all the time. Then in turn the taking pictures all the time make me want to post the good ones and then get someones camera to take more. Then finally because it's not MY camera I feel like I have to take advange of the fact that I have it and take as many pictures as I can, and therefore getting some cool ones that I want to post. And OF COURSE I have to take them into Photoshop and fuck with them first.

I'm doing this all damn day. It's Fuct. I'm officially obsessed.

Here I am: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pif/

fucking great song, crank it up, and get down, welcome to 1974.

Today's Song of the Day is "Boogie on Reggae Woman" by Stevie Wonder off his 1974 Album "Fullfillingness' First Finale."

Crazy Fact: Ray Charles is Stevie Wonder's Dad. CRAzY! No I'm joking he's not, not that most of you would have fallen for it but *I* would have, so... let's see... His name at birth was Steveland Hardaway Judkins... Holy!

njoy

No comments: