Saturday, June 25, 2005

And it's not even a dry heat.

It's too hot for Canada. I suffer through shitty fucking depressing winters comforted by the knowledge that it can only get so hot in the summer and is therefore, worth it.

THIS SUCKS!!!

I can't take off my skin.
I can't live in the bathtub.
I'm NOT walking around without a shirt on.

and most importantly I'm NOT living in a tropical zone. See, live in a tropical zone and you tell yourself 'well fuck and least I never have to walk through slush.'

This is a fucking rip off.


Today's Song of the Day "Fire" by Ohio Players off there 1974 album "Fire."

Crazy Fact: Their original name was the Ohio Untouchables.

njoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, it was only 30 degrees for two days. tough it up Biaatch.

JR

ces said...

JR is right, Pif.

Praise the hot hot sun. And don't forget your sunscreen & agua.