Thursday, April 07, 2005

olde badde moode

The bad mood goes WAAAY the fuck back. At least as old as emotion itself. I got a scoop of that this day. It's predictable. It's your garden variety 'up all not doing a paper' kind of bad mood. The worst is that when your done and you say, 'that's a piece of shit.' At least when I put in all the effort procrastinating, I like to have something I threw together at the last minute I can be proud of. Not this time. Cracks in it the size of the Grand Canyon. I'm having that expectation adjustment limbo. How looow can I gooo?

I hope I don't fall down. In this course it would just be embarrassing. This course is so lame I'd rather change my major than take it again. The worst part is I wish I was joking. If this course was Hobbiton and I, a Hobbit, I'd give Sauron the one Ring if he promised to wipe it out and make me an Orc. If I fail this course, it's like I'm at the 111 birthday party of Bilbo Baggins unable to get a drink, truly, outside the realm of natural law, challenging gravity itself. Nonetheless, here I am drinkless, almost floating, limboing low, willing myself into an Orc. I'll tell how it goes.


Today's Song of the Day is "Sympathy For The Devi" by The Rolling Stones off there 1968 Album "Beggars Banquet."

Crazy Fact: As reported on the CBC, the City of Moncton is trying to get the Rolling Stones to headline their Canada Day festivities. (celery says this is going to happen right after barbara streisand sings "people who need people" at the micmac friendship centre on gottingen street)

njoy

3 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

Wow, 2 Pif ads!!! Google is truly amazing.

Anyway, dude, Star Wars Ep III is coming out, and you're giving into the Dark Side. Willing yourself to be an orc. Man! Madness!

In any case, if Google found ads with Pif in them, (two, in fact!) then you must have already been half devoured, fight! Fight! Do not go gently into this enter winter night! What the hell? It's spring!

Anonymous said...

Labour Day weekend, i think, not Canada Day.

claire-the-also-fucking-up-bigtime

Mad'Nis said...

Well, hang in there fellas. I just realised that a few of my friends here are on the edge of having their Diploms, which I thought was like a diploma, duh, but is actually between a Canadian Masters and a PhD.

How embarassing. I am now officially feeling under-educated. A little retarded. Underachieved.

But fuck it, I'm flying to Pisa today! ;-)