Wednesday, April 20, 2005

e-mail, e-mail my Kingdom for e-mail!

It's always the way. When trying to do the 'right' thing that things go so very wrong. Esspecially with computers. So far to fall. such a painfull lonely thud when you hit the bottom. groan.

I was trying to archive my Sent Mail and I fucking lost all 901.8 MBs of it.

wow. what a kick in the balls. Who wants to Archive there mail? uugh. I was avoiding it for months, but it was the 'right' thing to do. So I picked the perfect moment for failure.

and I'm the computer geek in the room. Well, actually I'm the only one in the room. but still. I'm a geek. shit man. Why am *I* the Guy with the 7 year old computer? It was made in 1998, dude, It's ancient. goddamn Macs just never die. If it would just die then I'd be forced into buying another one, or maybe steal one... OK I take it back don't die mister computer yer all I got. We can still be friends even though you ate 2148 e-mail messages.


Today's Song of the Day is "Underwhelmed" by Sloan off their 1993 album "Smeared."

Crazy Fact: umm... twice removed got voted best canadian album of all-time, byt ummm someone who felt important enough to make that classification... cbc or something, maybe socan? I don't know.

njoy

2 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

A crazy fact to people who don't know any better is that you used to live with the damned Bassist's sister. No, Patrick was the bassist, but sucked too much so chris kicked him over to 2nd Guitar. Ah well, it's still a Northern Ireland connection.

What the hell did you do to your email, mr getting my PhD in Computers? Hahahaha, aha, sheesh.

-Nis in Der Papst Land

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you lost your sent mail...so much future evidence or tabloid fodder against me wiped away.