Monday, April 25, 2005

Justice.

I couldn't imagine being strapped down to a table in front of a dozen people and killed in front of there eyes. I couldn't handle knowing someone payed 150 bucks to be the guy to do it. The fact that the state is doing it would be surreal. but the idea that I was innocent yet stood convicted and put to death for the murder of my own children would be...I am at a lost for words.

wow. texas might be the worst place in north america.


Today's Song of the Day is "Requiem: i. introditus" Performed by Herbert Von Karajan & The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Anna Tomowa-Sintow, Agnes Baltsa, Werner Krenn, José van Dam, Wiener Signverein, Recorded in 1976, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Crazy Fact: Herbert Von Karajan, along with Akio Morita and Norio Ohga (president and vice-president respectively, of Japanese Sony Group), unveiled and presented the Compact Disc Digital Audio System in 1981.

njoy

No comments: