Friday, March 11, 2005

Stuff Your Freedom Fries up you ASS!

I'm a little worried about being thought to be an american. My French is awful. Bloddy awful. I'm white as hell and don't have an British Accent. Americans are calling themselves Canadian to get by over there. It bites. I'm desperate to speak french for that reason, it's all I got.

And speaking French is kinda like chop-sticks. A little bit hard to do, easier if you keep working at it and it really lets you know your doing something outside the ordinary. You know your really accepting another culture and trying to understand it from the inside out.

I love eating with chop sticks it makes it really special. Well, French is mental chopsticks. The Chopsticks of the Mind.


Today's Song of the Day is "La Femme d'Argent " by Air off their 1998 Album "Moon Safari."

Crazy Fact: These Guys are from France. I'm not sure if I told you that's where I'm going. (!!!)

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

DUDE, it looks like comments are working again. You should totally pick up a Lonely Planet Phrasebook, they're made for morons, are fun, have pronunciation guides , are cheap, and will undoubtedly save your life.

Hm. I need one too.

I already have the Italian, Spanish, and German phrasebooks, hahaha, how embarassing that I don't have the French. Anyway, they have the important stuff like how find a hospital or a date or what have you.