Sunday, March 13, 2005

How Can I Possibly Concentrate?

DUDE! I forgot to tell you something, I'm going to Paris!

DUDE!

Why the HELL do I have to fly from Ottawa first? That's just lame. actually I don't fucking care. I'm just kinda trying to come up with a rant, for all I care we could stop in Moncton and North Bay I'm going to FUCKING PARIS!

I'm just trying to think of something to say besides:

!

!

!

'cause as it stands that's all I got.

ok.

I'm going to try and blog from La belle Paris (is it feminine? Je'n c'est pas.) But we will see. My eyes might have exploded in The Lovre or my brain may have fried in a café.

Me, in the Center of Style. Trouble. The holes in my clothes may be 'punk' here but there I'm sure it just plain 'street urchin.' I am primed for some Grade 'A' snobbery, parisian style. I can't wait. it will be awesome. I'll feel blessed by their snobbery.

Me: Dude that woman didn't look at me when you told me to Eat shit. ThAT wAs AWESome! And that tall salt-pepper guy in the Kick Ass blazer just spit on me! He hit me Right in the Eye! He's got Skillz. Let's do it again!

It's going to be like fair rides, terrified and exhilarated at the same time, totally out of my element. I am one with my embarrassment. It's pointless to fight it. It's utterly inevitable, much french is abhorrent, my english isn't even very good. I'm a slob and never been particularly good at caring what I look like. I'm going to go around crying and screaming and freaking out from one painting to sculpture to monument to another like the tasteless white-bread North American I am. I'm fucking doomed. I fucking love it.



Today's Song of the Day is "Sans Souci" by Peggy Lee and The Gordon Jenkins Orchestra off the 1952 Compliation "Black Coffee and Other Delights."

Crazy Fact: She's Cinderella. Her mother died when she was four and endured a difficult stepmother after her father remarried. (and two evil step sisters. And if Benny Goodman was the prince, then she married the princes guitar player, but I thought prince played guitar on his own albums? So Does that mean Peggy lee married Prince in 1942? that was before he was born? Fuck this world gets crazier ever freakin' day. wow I didn't even know that was legal. eek. I knew prince was sexy, but that's some sex appeal to get married before you were born. Damn!)

njoy

2 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

Holes in the clothes, whatever. Paris is still the capital, they have to put up with everything whether they like it or not, hahahaha.

I can tell you we Berliner-types will be coming in an odd assortment of clothes and tattoos. But hey, it looks like the weather will be good, jajajajaja!!!

And, we may be able to arrange some contraband to enjoy at the Jim Morrison site, you know that's just a must, even for we non-smokers, that's just a ritual.

Breakin' the law, jajajaja!

We must gallery. We must drink coffee. We must dance. No question. See you in 4 days, wawawawa!

Mad'Nis said...

Let me just say: We galleried, we danced, I drank coffee, we drank wine, and you ate raw smoked bacon, and you liked it, jajaja, we did well, my friend, I am proud of us.