Monday, March 28, 2005

London Derry Air.

Dude, I totally didn't like London as much as Paris. Except when I went into a bar. I felt a lot more at home in a rock 'n' roll pub style bar. And as I walked around like a big-assed tourist camera in-hand pointing at rats and buckaham palace and strange candy wrappers, I thought to myself dude these guys are speaking english. I was so used to struggling with french in paris... no wait, that's not what I was thinking, I was thinking 'dude... where the queen? Maybe she's sitting on the throne right now or maybe she's taking a crap.' ...no wait, that's not it, I don't remember what I was thinking but whatever it was I had this song going through my head the whole time.


Today's Song of the Day is "London's Burning" by The Clash off their 1979 album "The Clash."

Crazy Fact: The American division of CBS decided there album, The Clash wasn't fit for radio play, so it decided to not release the album. The import of the record became the largest-selling import of all time.

njoy

2 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

DUDE! then you really WERE the guy with the funny accent, hahahahaha!

That is funny. The queen is always taking a crap.

Anonymous said...

that's it? that's all you have to say?
we go to paris for 10 days and you write that you liked the rock and roll pub in london?
well, it was a cool pub.