Monday, March 07, 2005

Planes.

I want a parachute.

I wonder if they'd let me get on with full parachute gear on. It would make me feel a little safer as much as everyone else on the plane feel a little more nervous.

Or how awesome would that be:


Flight Attendant: A refreshement?

Me: Sure I'll have a water.

Flight Attendant: Is there anything else I can get you?

Me: A parachute, thanks.

Flight Attendant: ...


It's really not in my best interest NOT to wear a parachute but dollars to Mutha Fukkin' Doughnuts, it I was wearing one I'd get pulled into a the little room and interrogated.


Them: Why are you wearing that parachute?

Me: Not to answer a question with a question, but, Where the HELL else I am I going to wear it?


Jeesus.


Today's Song of the Day is "Parachutes" by Coldplay off their 2000 album "Parachutes."

Crazy Fact: Lead Singer Chris Martin frequently battled nasty colds and voice exhaustion throughout 2001, which led Coldplay to cancel a series of American dates and scrap a European tour.

njoy

No comments: