Friday, August 04, 2006

"You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you."

Wow. Smell Gibson is a HUGE anti-semite just like his dear ole papa, the holocaust denier. He sucks, I've thought he sucked, since "The Passion of the Christ." Now we have proof of his turditude.

In case you don't know the story, He was arrested for Speeding and DUI and then went on a "Anti-semitic tirade" what a chump. Here is a link to a story which has a link to a copy of the police report.

Then there is apology. Lame. Unbelievable. clearly written by his publisist. I've worked at too many PR firm to buy this one.

There is a reason I don't get really drunk and say things like "Dennish I really reeeally wanna shuck yer cock." because I don't want to and I don't really think about sucking cocks. Who the hell does he think he is fooling? We've all been really drunk. We know what drunk does. I've repeated some terrible and tastless jokes, but never have I said "Fuck the Jews!" nor has anyone who isn't anti-semitic. I hope his career is an utter failure for the rest of time, but at the same time he keep trying so we can watch him blow all his dough in one failure after another. That would be cool.


Today's Song of the Day is "Jesus Is Just Alright" by the Doobie Brothers off the 1972 album "Toulouse Street."

Crazy Fact: Two Members of the Doobie Brother's were formerly in Steely Dan, Jeff "Skunk" Baxter and Michael McDonald.

njoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been known to get drunk and spew " Fuck the Doobie Brothers! " but with the lack of a Doobie race, I usually just end up offending Q104 listeners. I'm not going near the sucking of Dennis' cock.

Mad'Nis said...

I'm just really alarmed about all of this discussion, honestly, I'm never going to drink again. In spite of the Bierfest that's going on a block away from my apartment, with 1700 kinds of beer. I'm not kidding. I did have a delicious 1/2 meter Wurst yesterday. With mustard. Ach, what an alarming topic.

I do remember a certain fantasy a certain man who has since changed his name and fathered two children had...

Mad'Nis said...

On a related topic: in my calendar is "Pif and Sarah, Cow Bay" repeating Aug. 12 every year until I turn it off.

Did something happen? Or is something going to happen?

Evil iCal!

Mad'Nis said...

Although it is no harm to any animals, I hope Celery doesn't manage to see this. It will give you nightmares, me boy, although nothing truly bad happens.

It's the glory of my role as a short-film curator... but it comes from Buenes Aires. It's Rita, the talented Doggie. Watch at your own risk.