Tuesday, August 01, 2006

School's out

No school for a month. weird.

People keep asking me if I get burnt out taking classes all year around without a break. No way man, I'm too old. I want to get on with it. Why postpone life by 2 years. "But Pif...life is happening right now... look around, the world is-" Shut it, Yeah, I know, bite me. Don't give me that crap. Life is that time spent when you spending the money you are making, not the time you spend borrowing it, planning on making it and trying not to starve. That is the kindest of human hells, most tollerable of limbos, the quasi-life known to most as "the student lifestyle."

Why the HELL would I want to spend anymore of my life than is necessary in this cage, where most of life's oppurtunies are unavailable to me? GRRRrr.

I don't think I should've brought this up. I have to focus on my killer robots, that an my dreams of revenge will get me through this.


Today's Song of the Day is "One Way Or Another" by Blondie off their 1978 album "Parallel Lines."

Crazy Fact: Chris Stein became seriously ill with the genetic disease pemphigus vulgaris and broke up the band.

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

I admire your attitude.

So, do you have a plan regarding what to do with your PhD when you're done?