Tuesday, August 15, 2006

All-Out War!

I remember loving this ad. Drooling, staring at it, as if these items would materialize if I just stayed still long enough, concentrating on my desire for them.

You see, I found a site which had 2,891 DC comics ready to be downloaded in .cbr format. It was shutdown by noon. crappy. In that brief blissful glipse into my past. I saw this ad which transported me through time and space to rural nova scotia, digging under Bruces' bed for blesséd Kenner treasures and being richly rewarded. Oh the star wars branded pleasures were infinite then. (...sigh)

It made me kinda pissed off at the comics code er whatever for taking the ads out of comics. Those were some of my favorite parts. Whoopee cusions, disappearing ink, barf gum, all for only 10,000 bazooka joe comics... MAN! What a Steal!

It was way more interesting then 'the viking commando' and his catty supernatural companion 'Fey' adventures in war war war and *yawn* more war. I can't believe I read all those crappy war comics.


Today's Song of the Day is "Games Without Frontiers" by Peter Gabriel off "Peter Gabriel."

Crazy Fact: He has a three albums named peter gabriel.

njoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget those x-ray vision goggles for all the aspiring stalkers and junior perverts out there. Remember how that ad always showed some guy looking through a woman's skirt?

And what the hell are you talking about?
Sgt. Rock was the shit.

Mike W