Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Stamp Collector in me.

It makes me crazy for Detailed MP3s and it makes me buy DVDs. But I had a very disappointing experience in the DVD catagory the other day. I went to this HD trailer site. and was shocked by the high quality of the the next generation DVDs which are right around the corner. I'm not sure if it was the Harry Potter trailer or the trailer for King Kong but while i'm jaw was open I realized that I would be forced to buy many of my favorite DVDs again. yet again. The quality was and is astounding. Look for yourself. DVDs have been dropping in price like crazy and this is why. I am such a sucker for their money sucking game.


Today's Song of the Day is "Rasputin" by Boney M off their 1978 album "Nightflight to Venus."

Crazy fact: German producer Frank Farian who created Boney M, went on to create the late-'80s dance sensation Milli Vanilli.

njoy

No comments: