Thursday, November 17, 2005

Have you seen my 17 incher?

I got a new computer. It is the best thing ever. Materialism still has a grip on me in two big-assed ways they are: DVDs and Computers. All of the rest of the things I care about are people or ideas. but wow do I love this computer. it's white an's got a camera built-in an'a flat screen monitor built-in and a really cool mouse an' it's got a 64-bit processor an 64-bit memory an' lots of graphics memory an it sounds great an looks great an I like it an the newest EVERYTHING built-in an' the all the keys on the keyboard works watch... 77777&&&&&&77777444555666 WOW do you have any Idea what a pain in the ass THAT was on my old bustedass not as cool as my new shiney white fancy new has a remote control computer is?

17 inches of happiness, I'm totally gay for my computer. I don't blame Sarah for being jealous. I just hope, with time, the two of you can get along. (actually she totally loves it... most of the time.)


Today's Song of the Day is "(She's) Sexy & 17" by the Stray Cats off their 1983 album "Rant n' Rave With the Stray Cats."
Crazt Fact: Brian Setzer was also the concert guitarist for the Honeydrippers.

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

You got an iMac? A G5 imac? It kick's my laptop's asssssssss. Shit man, that's a nice computer! And it's almost portable... great sheite! I'm totally jealous.