Thursday, November 24, 2005

His Most Awesomestness

My soul is eternally grateful to Anna for showing me the light. I have been touched by His Noodly Appendage. Join me and other Pastafarians in Worshiping His Host Noodly Eminence. Last night He came to me and spake (well actually it was more of a gurgle) the words "Everything will be Hunky Dory." Those words will help me everday, in everything I do.

'May the sauce be with you.'


Today's Song of the Day is "Quicksand" by David Bowie off his 1971 album "Hunky Dory."

Crazy Fact: Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s.

njoy

2 comments:

annabanana said...

i'm glad you have seen The Light (er, i mean Sauce), my little macaroni.

welcome to The Fold (Pot -- i meant Pot) of our Lord and Savory.

Ramen.

Mad'Nis said...

Arrrgh, matey. I always knew that bein' a pirate was cool. I didn't know it was good for the environment. I bet if there were more Fonzies there would be no global warming at all...

ryuaxsob!