Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Honourable mention in the Keener Olympics.

I did the "Optional Assignment" for the first time in my life. For the First time *I* was the keener. First in line, homework done smile on my face, ready to please.

There was about 50 others with that same stupid look.

I thought I was the only one. Shit. Keening sucks. I made me want to smoke and take their lunch money.

I have a inner bully. It's just stuck in this pastey white, weak little body. And going to the Gym is HARD, that stuff is so HEAVY! I'll NEVER be a bully. NEVER... WHAAAA! or a KEENER! WAAAAAA.

Go here. Now. You won't regret it.


Today's Song of the Day is "Coax Me" by Sloan off their 1994 album "Twice Removed."

Crazy Fact : I have no more crazy facts about these local boys. I heard again they are breaking up after this album... whatever.

njoy

No comments: