Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I think about you therefore I am not.

I am so busy I am doubting my own existence. Without all this time for navel gazing I don't even know who i am.

Today's Song of the Day is "Prelude No. 5 in D Major" composed by Johann Sebastian Bach in 1744, performed by Glenn Gould, from The Well Tempered Clavier.

Crazy Fact: When dude married Anna Magdalena Wilcke, sixteen years his junior, on 3 December 1721, four barrels and thirty-two carafes of wine - almost a hundred litres - were consumed at the wedding. DUDE!

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

He's doubting his own existance and enjoying the spam, it's like having friends you haven't met!

Pif, you exist. If you doubt this, come to Berlin and the Queen of Chaos and I will kick your ass. Then we'll go party in Kreutzberg and sell your ass to some krazy Turkish guy, but it'll pay for the beer.

"1000 euro. You engish, all english homozexuel, oder?"

That was actually a proposal to an actor friend who works in Halifax... played the captain of a certain norweigian relief vessel, that's all I will reveal... (great actor actually...)