Saturday, October 01, 2005

fuck the bank

So friday morning I get up and expect a big fat student loan in my poor little bank account. Instead I find out that I have no bank account. They closed it. On TWO weeks notice and 15 dollars overdraft they closed it. Now my loan sit in bank/goverment limbo. It could be stuck in that molassas for months.

I hate banks. hateses them. tricksie false, lying cheating stealing little bankseses.

This is the last day in Classical week.


Today's Song of the Day is "Symphony No. 6: I. Allegro ma non troppo" performed by Herbert Von Karajan & The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, composed in 1808 by Ludwig van Beethoven.

Crazy Fact: Beethoven moved to Vienna in 1792 (a year after Mozarts' death) to study with Haydn and was subsequentially taught by Antonio Salieri (yeah that guy who admitted to fatally poisoning Mozart.)

njoy

6 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

What bitches man. They are so lazy. What's wrong with a phone call, eh? "Um, Mr. Dogg, your account is overdrawn, is there a reason for that?"

My account is also overdrawn, waiting for payment from three sluggish companies, eek. Pleeze pleeze pleeeze don't charge me 20 euro per transaction mr. Sparkasse, Patience is a virtue for faceless corporations too!

lwvcnw! Good to see it!

Mad'Nis said...

Do you think it's bad luck to write my verification words? I do like them so.

asbzxk!

Anonymous said...

I do believe that it has nothing to do with lies, but more with usury. Well, actually, it has EVERYTHING to do with usury.

And be careful with that LOAN when you get it, young Pif. The interest that you're incurring is also usurous and according to Thomas Aquinas, the NOT of the just price. Dante had a level in Hell reserved especially for usurers.

Which still doesn't help your financial situation. Sorry, dude.

Stop taking loans Pif. They're brutal. I also just realised that Dennis is in the house. Hey Dennis! It's Mike W. Howreyadoin? Email this guy and get my email from him.

And tell him to stop taking loans. Dude, they suck.

Mad'Nis said...

Hey Pif. loans are like cigarettes. Except, instead of sucking death's dick, you're taking it up the ass. Remember that. Every dollar that you spend of that loan is greasing up your back-end.

Move to some civilised place like Germany and study for free, it's much better. Mind, you'll still be fucked, as there's no work in germany.

Mike W.? I'm thinking of a father in 2 in No Funswick, but that can't be right.

Pif. Buttplugs. Pif. Nightmares. Pif. Concentrate.

hahahahahha

KP said...

The bank can reopen your account and drop in those funds really easily. Go into your home branch and ask the oldest female teller to send a memo to the branch service centre. Look hungry, but let there be no holes in your denim.

I once did that crap for a living. They can help; most of them just don't care to.

-Nis's sister

Mad'Nis said...

Crazy fact: Vienna in German is "Wien". That means, in their own language, people from Vienna are "Wieners"

And so, by extension, if I understand you correctly, were Beethoven, Mozart, Haydn and Salieri.

(I actually was telling the QoC about "the wiener lady" and she suggested we go visit her, since it isn't so far away. Wha? I responded. "the wiener lady lives in Halifax, and was born in Newfoundland...")

tkessrzr!