Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Times of Yore

Bongos?! Do I hear BONGos?!

As if there weren't enough tell-tale signs the students are back I have a Frontstep bongo playing hippie house across the Street. Not only do I have to go to School with them But I Also Have to live across from them. This is not Montreal I do Not live on a mountain. please please please stop. And take the Lute and Nose-whistle musicians with you.


Today's Song of the Day is "La Mi La Sol" performed by Convivium Musicum, Ensemble Villanella and Sven Berger, off the 1992 album "Tugend Und Untugend, German Secular Music From The Time Of Luther" which was originally composed by Heinrich Isaac in 1498.

Crazy Fact: Heinrich Isaac was known to have been in Florence in the service of Lorenzo the Magnificent, a member of the powerful ruling Medici family. HAHAHAHA Lorenzo the Magnificent! "Tonight at the Ramada Inn, the Magical illusions of Lorenzo the Magnificent!" It makes Pif the Mighty sound like Poetry! I guess I was born 500 Years too late.

njoy

No comments: