Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tastes like Pot

I've been neglecting my househusbandly duties recently. So I've been cleaning up all day and last night, inspired by my friend sonia, I made a pot roast. It was really fun. I put the three pound chunk of cow in the slow cooker with potatoes and carrots and stuff and put in on low for 10 hours.

This morning I took it out and had a carrot. It didn't really taste like anything. Then I tried some cow, It didn't really taste like anything. I'm pretty pissed about it all. I'm going to sobey's today to get another pot roast. If anyone one knows a good recipe let me know.


Today's Song of the Day is "Bannana Boat Song" by Harry Belafonte off his 1956 album "Calypso."

Crazy Fact: Calypso became the first million-selling album by a single artist, spending an incredible 31 weeks at the top of the Billboard album charts, Half a year as the number one album is fucking crazy!

njoy

No comments: