Friday, May 05, 2006

Home Maker Cocoon

I'm a House Husband! What bizarre twist of fate lead me to this path I cannot say. But the irony to all ex-roomates, ex-girlfriends, and family members must be palpable.

Cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the house, thinking about the house, getting the groceries, re-arranging furniture, calling my ever-lovin' bread winner at work waay too often with banal questions, gossiping, stopping in on my way here or there... Let me say it's very very strange for me.

It's not just that I didn't care about mess but I just never saw it. I think I'm actually starting to see mess. I'm turning into something else, something very domestic.

I'm afraid.
hold me.


Today's Song of the Day is "Flying Home" by Lionel Hampton & Oscar Peterson off the 1954 album "The Lionel Hampton Quintet".

Crazy Fact: In January 2001, a vibraphone Lionel Hampton had played for 15 years was put into the National Museum of American History.

njoy

2 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

I'm so travelling in the other direction.

Anonymous said...

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary, and those that don't.